Friday, September 24, 2010

Soy isoflavones

Since I started a new cycle recently I've been really obsessing about trying soy isoflavones just one cycle to see what happens. Will it move up my ovulation date? Give me a stronger ovulation? Help me get pregnant? Today is my cycle day 3 and I stopped by Walmart and bought a bottle of soy isoflavones. The tablets are 40 mg each. I am going to take 3 each day for 5 days, so 120 mg per day. I'm not sure where this urge came from but I obsessed about it all day, did lots of research, and decided to just go for it.

I'm really nervous it's going to counteract with something else I'm taking or that I'll have some crazy side effects I won't know how to handle. But I keep telling myself the worst that can happen is it doesn't work, and the best is that I'll get pregnant from this cycle.

If it does work and moves up my ovulation date that might not be a good thing. I'll be traveling (without my hubby) on cycle days 12-15. If I ovulate at a "normal" time I might not be with my hubby when it matters, when I'm fertile. If I could plan it out, I'd hope to ovulate around CD 17 or 18 which would give us a few chances once I get back from my trip.

I'm headed off to bed now as I'm super exhausted. Ahh, I can sleep in tomorrow. That is one silver lining in not having a child yet...sleeping in on the weekends. What a delish feeling! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment