Sunday, September 19, 2010

Second P4 draw - 9DPO

I'm pretty sure this was the first time in my life I went to a doctor on a Sunday. Pretty strange. I had my second P4 blood draw. I had one on Thursday at 6DPO, as you probably know, and it was only 5.5 so the doctor wanted me to be rechecked today. I was fairly confident that I'd have my period by this morning but I do not, and my temps are still above the cover line. I've never gotten this many DPO since I've been charting so I'm excited.

I think I still have those darn psychics in the back of my head. Cheri22 told me September was my month (conceive, BFP, or due date) and JennyRenny said I'd conceive in a cycle that started in August and get my BFP in September. So that's really there in the back of my head. Of course, Cheri said I'm having a girl and JennyRenny said a boy so they can't both be right (not unless I would have more than one baby).

So I'm off to a baseball game now and will be getting the results most likely while I'm in the car driving there (about an hour away) so I won't be able to post my results until this evening.

While I was at the doctor's office this morning, I picked up a sterile cup for my hubby's second semen analysis this week. When he saw the size of the cup, he said, "What, do they think I'm a horse?" Ha ha.

I "let" him have a mocha today (espresso & milk drink) but I'll gently remind him to drink lots of water today (and every day this week). I think I should pack some fruit to take to the game too. I REALLY want this SA to turn out with better results.

In my little dreamworld, I keep imagining that somehow I'm already pregnant this cycle and I'll get my BFP before he gets the results of this SA. I wish I could come back to reality, but that probably won't happen until my period shows up.

OK, off to the game! Go, home team!

No comments:

Post a Comment