Sunday, September 19, 2010

9DPO P4 - still in suspense.

Like an idiot, I carried my phone around for hours today. You know, the doctor's office told me they'd call at noon, so I was sort of expecting a phone call around noon (or even by 1:00 or 2:00). But, no, they did not call me so I'm left wondering and wondering. I almost let it ruin my day but decided to try to get over it. I think I did OK. We were at a good game and then went to one of our favorite restaurants in the city.

Even though I gave the doctor's office my cell phone number I was still holding out a tiny bit of hope that maybe they left the message on my home phone so as soon as I got home, I checked the answering machine, but no message. I'm very upset with them. This is not the first time they've not returned my call. And because it was a Sunday their incoming callers were told they were closed and told to only stay on the line in case of emergency. I'm very disappointed in them.

I feel that my progesterone level would have had to have gone up a bit. I made it to 9DPO and my temperatures have been higher than they were 3 days ago.

I'll have to wait until 8:00 a.m. to call them and try to find out. I'm undecided if I'm going to tell them how upset I was. I find it hard to be assertive but I feel they should know it's wrong to get a patient's hopes up by letting her think she'll have an answer in less than three hours...and then not deliver and leave her hanging for a day. Very rude!

No comments:

Post a Comment