Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just an update

I heard back from my naturopath yesterday and she gave me a few things to try to raise my progesterone. One of them was oregano, so my dinner last night, and my lunch and dinner today were all liberally sprinkled with oregano. One other thing she recommended can only be purchased online so I ordered that today. I have spent a small fortune on alternative treatments and supplements, which is kind of ironic because one small part of the reason why we haven't pursued infertility treatments at the fertility doctor's office is financial. But that really is only a part of it.

I'm now 12 DPO, which is the longest I've ever gotten since I've charted. I think a new cycle is about to start but time will tell.

My husband's second SA is tomorrow. We had a little chat about it and I told him if he gets the same results as last time, it will be OK. I am really hoping and praying that his results are better but have to realize that it will be OK even if they're not. We can do an IUI if it really is a problem. I don't want to do that but I will if we have to.

Ugh, poor guy has had a really crappy few weeks. He lost his job the end of August and then got the results of his SA, well, they weren't even really results as we were just told it was non-diagnostic.

Please, semen, liquefy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment