Thursday, September 16, 2010

P4 results

I went in for my P4 test early this morning and I've been waiting all day with anticipation and dread. I should be hearing from them soon since they close by 3:30 or 4:00 and it's 3:17 as I write this.

I had no trouble getting an appointment. I called yesterday and asked for one and they said sure. I decided to get it today (at 6DPO) rather than tomorrow since I was afraid I'd get my period before then.

A good friend of mine texted me today to say she got a positive HPT today but is retesting tomorrow since she doesn't think it's correct. It's so sad when you've been TTC so long that when you finally get a + you don't believe it. I am trying to tell her that false positives are rare! She doesn't want to get her hopes up. I'm so happy for her - and hoping I have good news of my own soon - even if it's just that I have a luteal phase defect but it can be easily remedied. I hope to hear I at least ovulated. I was about 99% sure I did and am now starting to have doubts.

It's now 3:36 and I just got the call that my progesterone is 5.5. I have no idea what that means. The doctor wants me to be retested on Sunday so I guess I'll find out more then.

No comments:

Post a Comment