Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Solid crosshairs!

Yippee! I was overjoyed yesterday when I logged onto my FF account and entered my temperature (third high one) and it gave me crosshairs. those of you who chart your temperatures know what I'm talking about probably. And they weren't dotted crosshairs like I've gotten in the past but solid ones. I was very excited.

Now I'm just hoping to have a better luteal phase. My last one was only about 7 days, not long enough at all. It was recommended to me by the Soul Cysters to get a P4 test done so I'm going to call my RE and see if I can get one 7DPO which would be this Friday. I'm fully expecting some resistance because first of all I can tell he doesn't think I'll ovulate unmedicated. Every time I talk to him it's Clomid, Clomid, Clomid. He hasn't even bothered to order any bloodwork or ultrasounds to see if I'm ovulating and I could save him a lot of time but just telling him that BBT charting is telling me.

Oh, well, he's aggressive but he's doing his job - trying to get me pregnant. But I really want to try this without all this high-tech stuff if I can. I have nothing against any of it and if I need it, I'll certainly use it but I wanted to see what my body was capable of on its own. Since starting the herbs, I have ovulated twice. Granted, my cycles are long so they're not ideal but I AM ovulating.

No comments:

Post a Comment