Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day, a day of good news for us!

We went back to the RE's office this morning, where the nurse was able to get blood on the first try. Whew. Then during the ultrasound the doctor told me I had large follicles on both ovaries. One of them was measuring about 19x22! (I still think one of them is a cyst but whatever.) So he told me to do the Ovidrel trigger tonight and schedule insemination for Wednesday morning. After last month's abysmal failure I never thought I'd get to this point. I was grinning from ear to ear when I walked out of that office.

My hubby made a lovely lobster dinner for Valentine's Day. For the last few years we haven't made a big deal out of the holiday and this year was no different. We just had a quiet dinner at home and exchanged cards and hubby gave me my Ovidrel shot which was anti-climatic. It was way easier than I thought it would be. The needle was small and thin and I barely felt it going in. I hope it does what it's supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment