Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sick.

All week I was exhausted and didn't know if was due to being my first full week at work in a month. But that didn't make sense since I was tired since Monday. And then I thought it was the Femara but the exhaustion lasted days after the Femara. Thursday night I started feeling odd. It's hard to explain but my throat felt irritated, not sore but irritated and tickled and it was causing a slight cough. Then all day Friday I was super exhausted and it felt like there was a lump in my throat. Today I woke up and felt like I could barely breathe and the lump in my throat was still there. Today was the first day my throat felt sore.

I told a few people and they all say it sounds like strep. I had no idea. I knew it didn't feel like a cold (no head or chest congestion) or the flu (no body aches, etc.).

And the crazy thing is the last three days my temperatures have been higher (not fever high) but just higher that they should be before ovulation. Now it's maybe making sense - the three days I was sick were the three days my temperature was a good half degree higher than it should have been. I don't think I have a fever maybe it was just higher because I was fighting this off.

Oh, well, whatever I have, I hope it's gone soon. In 11 hours I'll be getting my ultrasound and blood work. I hope it brings good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment