Tuesday, January 4, 2011

No side effects?

Today is my fourth day of Femara and I can't really say I've had any side effects. I keep looking for them. I don't want to search too hard and "find" something that doesn't exist, or exists but has no correlation with the Femara. I've been VERY tired this week but I strongly suspect that is due to adjusting to working a full week again. I got to sleep a lot on these long weekends and now I'm back to work and getting only 5 or 6 hours a night. Also, my husband told me yesterday I was acting "menopausal" (what the heck does that mean?) but I was stressed, tired, and running late, and nothing was going well, so I think really it was just normal behavior. I'm not sure what that says about me, but there you have it!

So maybe I'm one of those lucky ones that doesn't get side effects. I hope that doesn't mean this won't work in producing a nice eggie but I'm really trying to keep my mind busy and not think about it so much. I'm listening to my Circle+Bloom and that really helps me to relax.

I screwed up dinner tonight so hubby is taking me to PF Chang's. :) Maybe I should screw up more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment