Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm exhausted.

I have no idea if this is a side effect of the Femara or just my getting used to working a full week again (first one in awhile). I'm so tired. Tonight and the two nights before I was falling asleep on the couch. I listen to my Circle+Bloom before bed and the last two nights I fell asleep while it was playing.

So I'm not sure what it's from - but it's forcing me to get to bed long before midnight so it's not a bad thing.

I took my last Femara yesterday so I assume if this is a side effect it'll be gone soon.

I got to hear another BFP announcement tonight and to hear that my husband's best friend is having a girl (yes, I'm a tiny bit jealous).

I called my RE's office today and had them call in my Ovidrel to Freedom Fertility Pharmacy. I was worried I wouldn't get the prescription until Sunday and have to pay a boatload of money for it. So then the woman from Freedom called me and she told me it would ship tomorrow so I'll have it on Saturday. Once I'm holding that in my hand I think it'll really start to hit home that we're actually doing this! And going for an ultrasound and bloodwork early on Sunday morning might drive it home further. I really don't allow myself to think about it much - what we're actually doing - and what could actually result. I guess that sounds kind of nuts but I think it's a protective measure to keep me from getting my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment