Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Quick update...second beta!

I'm super tired but I wanted to update this before I went to bed.

I had blood drawn today, 48 hours after the last one. The last one showed my hCG levels as being 21. They were worried it was low and were saying they like it at 100. However, I was not even 4 weeks at that point. I was just 4 weeks yesterday or today. So I went back today and was just looking for it to double...and it did! After a long tense day I found out my hCG is now at 47 and my progesterone was at 16.

I got a new prescription for Endometrin, the progesterone suppositories I've been taking since 3 days after the IUI. If all goes well, I'll be taking those until approximately the end of the 10th week.

The nurses and office staff really had me stressing today. I decided I'm not going to stress though unless there is something wrong. And right now my numbers have doubled and I certainly still have the same symptoms (acne and sore boobs!) so I think things are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment