Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Third beta & first post-BFP ultrasound.

The week is finally up! I had my blood work and ultrasound at 8:00 a.m. today. I had my blood work and then my ultrasound. Before the doctor started the ultrasound he warned me we may see nothing. But then we saw the black spot on the screen. He said he was pleasantly surprised. He told me that I'm exactly five weeks today and due November 9. I really think my due date is November 8 but I'm going to let it go. :)

The nurse called later to say my hCG is at 833 and she said that was great. My progesterone is 12. She said nothing about it but I know it dropped from 16 last week. Hmmmm. The nurse simply said to continue taking progesterone suppositories and they'd like to see me back in two days.

They gave my husband and me pictures of the ultrasound to bring home. Of course, they did not scan well. :( I could see the dot on the screen, I can see it on the print-out, but on the scanned image I see almost nothing.

Oh, well, I'm off to bed. I'm still exhausted. This is my main symptom still - that and the tender breasts. Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good. I have cramps on and off but they're not that intense. I've had no spotting and only one day of nausea and I suspect now that it may have had to do with my dry eye problems rather than morning sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment