Saturday, March 26, 2011

7w1d update

I'm once again behind on updating this.

I had blood work and ultrasound done on Thursday when I was 7 weeks 1 day pregnant. My husband came to this one and he got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. It was my second time hearing it and it was 144 beats per minute. I was with Dr. Cool this time and when he first came into the room he seemed very concerned and caring and asked how I was and if there had been any more bleeding since Sunday and I told him no.

The baby measured at 6w6d. One other time it was 1 day behind and now it was 2 days behind but they are not changing my due date over it. Besides I know I conceived on either 2/14 or 2/16 and this due date is based on the 2/16 conception and that is the latter of the two.

My progesterone was 14. It is almost a pattern now - 16, 12, 13, 16, 12, 14.

I don't go back again until next Friday which will be 8 weeks 2 days. I believe that will be my last day and Dr. Cool said my homework is to figure out who will be delivering our baby. Yikes. I'm still so undecided!

My symptoms are still mostly fatigue and breast tenderness. I also wonder if I've had rhinitis of pregnancy. I've felt phlegm-y and nasally this entire month. I used my neti pot today and I haven't had that problem. I have to remember to use that every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment