Monday, August 9, 2010


I'm debating whether or not to get an HSG and if so, when. I was just reading over some of the paperwork from my RE from May and it said to come back in 3-6 months for an HSG for me and SA for DH. I originally figured there was no way I'd be ready in six months, let alone three, but it's crazy how impatient I've become. I was determined to do this without the help of doctors and not even three months in, I'm already starting to think about it. I have to see if it's covered by insurance or not, how much the copay or the procedure is, etc. Part of my sudden interest in this procedure is asking a few questions about it on a message board and at first I was defending and explaining my decision to wait a year and then the next thing I knew, it was my latest obsession!

I am going back to see my naturopath in 2 days though and I have an acupuncture treatment lined up for next week so I still am trying without meds and this makes me think I should wait until after our October vacation and probably until after Thanksgiving to do this. (And then if I wait that long, why not just wait until the new year when our financial situation might allow us to move forward more?)

I really have no idea what to expect from this. I'm not sure I'm ready!

In other news, I really have a POAS addiction. My cycle is really wacky right now. I haven't O'ed yet and I'm on CD 39. My chart is saying I O'ed but I don't agree with it. So because it was saying I was 9 DPO I decided to pee on an HPT and at the same time I feel like I haven't O'ed yet so I decided to pee on an OPK. Serious issues, you know! And both were BFNs. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment