Friday, July 16, 2010

Pre-Seed

I just got back from vacation this week and it was nice to have something to occupy my mind for awhile. Of course now I'm back and the #1 thing on my mind is TTC. Sigh. I don't want to have a one-track mind but it does feel like that is where I am headed.

I bought some Pre-seed today and plan to use it as I get closer to O. I've read mixed reviews on it but I figured it couldn't hurt (at least I hope not). I did not have any EWCM last month so I thought maybe I need a little help in that department.

I have three cousins due to have babies this summer and many other people I know (friends, acquaintances, other relatives, and coworkers) are pregnant or have infants. I want to be happy for them (and for the most part I am) but inside there is this green little monster (jealousy) and I am so resentful and jealous and sad. I just want to cry thinking about when it will be "my turn."

The good news is my husband seems to finally be on board with this. For awhile he kept groaning every time I brought up the subject. But now he seems hopeful right along with me, which is a wonderful surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment